lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

Jenn'stagram

 
   1.Me en a photo shoot                    2.Sitting on the castle walls
        
                          
    3.I love this heels                       4. Dinner with Friends


          5. Outfit of the day                 6.Lunch with my sister in Taco Bell


   7. Sunday afternoon                         8. The girl with hat

                         

Buenos dias de Lunes!! Hoy comienzo una nueva sección que veo que tiene mucho éxito en otros blogs, se trata de algunas instantáneas compartidas a través de la red social instagram, espero que os guste, podréis ver mas fotos siguiéndome en esta red social buscando mi nick @jennmusse, muchos besos y feliz semana!!
------------------------------

Good morning! Today I begin a new section on the blog because I think it is succeeding in other blogs, are some snapshots of the social network Instagram, hope you like it, you can see more photos following me on instagram, my nick is @ jennmusse.
happy week!!



1 comentario: